Hello, fellow gamers! 🎮 Buckle up because the recent Counter-Strike update is here, and we’ve got some intriguing deets to dive into. So, let’s crack into what’s new and spiced up in the CS world as of 16th October 203!
Remember those obnoxiously black waters in your screenshots? Bye-bye, that’s fixed! 🌊 Also, AMD GPU users, no more shader compilation issues—just hit up this driver update and you’re golden.
The grenade throw won’t cancel on you if you hold the inspect key—your epic grenade toss moments are safe. Oh, and the M4A4 and M4A1-S draw animations got a cool tweak for a more stylish draw. 💥 Plus, expect slightly smoother play with some animation system optimizations.
Navigators, take note! Nuke, Vertigo, Anubis, and Overpass got dusted off and tidied up with some bug fixes and tweaks. Keep those eyes peeled for any new cheeky spots or smoother paths!
Miscellaneous Fixes and Changes
- Surrender Votes: No lone wolf surrenders here, folks! Now you need a majority vote to throw in the towel.
- Chat Spam No More: Those cheeky chat spams during the Premier draft phase? A big NOPE from the devs.
- Fair Play for Kicked Players: Those who get the boot mid-match won’t get slapped with the max CS Rating penalty—ratings will vibe with the match outcome.
- First Character Rendering: That first terrorist in the intro isn’t invisible—character rendering is back in action.
- Linux Love: For our Linux pals, SDL is now leaning towards X11 over Wayland.
And a quick F for the Paris 2023 items—those babies are off the market. 🚫
These might seem like tiny tweaks, but hey, it’s the little things that amp up our gaming experiences, right? Go test out these updates, and may your frags be epic and your skins be shiny! 🚀🎉
Check the official changelog here. Stay tuned, play fair, and remember—keep calm and defuse the bomb! 💣🕹️